Here you can:
- start the conversation about your event
- design posters
- design merchandise
- create a preview trailer
- host the preview trailer
- feature interview
- sell merchandise
- sell tickets
- handle emails to and from guests
- receive donations
- ticket contests
- extra promotion through our channels
- boost your campaign to your market
- copresenting opportunities
- share material with other audiences
- partnered promotion opportunities
EMAIL us to find out about sponsoring the arts!
Never miss anything amazing. Join the free newsletter and recieve Culture Rodeo Top Event Picks each week convienently to your inbox.
And although Culture Rodeo does its best to provide information to locals and tourists, they as well fall victim to human error and accept no responsibility for errorenous information and apologize to anyone that may suffer in anyway if such a situation occurs!
Also! Culture Rodeo had done a couple of 'What's Up' shows!
The first one had Elana Post, a local theatre producer, director, and actor, telling Culture Rodeo, what was up.
The second show had Pete VanDyk, a local podcaster in the studio, to tell us what was up!